A question was asked to Ustaz Abu Sa’ada Muhammad Hammad Billaah (c) on 11/14/2015 while he was teaching from the book, Lum’at al I’tiqad of Imam Qudamah o, class # 23.
A questioner asked regarding the recent attack by ISIS on Nov. 13th, 2015 in Paris. Question and answer in Bangla language. Short and summarized notes from the audios:
- This current problem has been going on for a while, those who commit these works (crimes) or believe in the ideology in the name of establishing Islaam then these people have been labeled as the khawarij within the ‘Ummah.
- It has been ordered within the sunnah to fight them.
- Those who commit these works (crimes) are not the defenders of Islaam or have any relationship with Al Islaam.
- Killing of innocent people by IS has no place within Islaam. What will these people (khawarij) answer to Allaah?
- Is there a proof from Islaam behind these killings? It seems like, these people (khwarij) has been inspired by the enemies of Islaam. Islaam and real Muslims are free from this.
- IS (Islamic State) or those who are related to IS (Islamic State) do not understand real Islaam and its teaching. IS (Islamic State) is killing the non-believers with their knives, where did they get this command and ideology?
- Ummate muslimeen is Ummate daw’ah (calling people to Islaam in correct manner) and not cutting throats of people. Ustaz used the proof from Quraan 3:110
-كُنتُمْ خَيْرَ أُمَّةٍ أُخْرِجَتْ لِلنَّاسِ تَأْمُرُونَ بِالْمَعْرُوفِ وَتَنْهَوْنَ عَنِ الْمُنْكَرِ – “You are the best of peoples ever raised up for mankind; you enjoin Al-Ma`ruf (all that Islam has ordained) and forbid Al-Munkar (all that Islam has forbidden)”
- These groups are not working for the party of Allaah rather they are working for the party of Shaitan.
- Scholars have been warning against these matters but it is also upon the local callers of islaam to teach the people so the common people are not deceived by these khawarij.
- It is enough for us to propagate what the scholars have said rather than adding anything from our own selves.
Additionally, click here to listen to the audio on YouTube.